Students will get in-depth training and equipping to learn how to do modern worship music. This class will include practical equipping for young worship musicians aspiring to use their God-given gifts in a real-world setting. Ages 10 -18. Students will learn:
• How to work as a band in a contemporary music setting & how to run efficient rehearsals
• The heart of worship and its purpose in our world
• The role of worship leading, communication and creating a worship set
• How chordal instruments work together and strengthening the rhythm section
• Analyzing and learning music quickly, music theory, songwriting
• Tips for personal excellence on your personal instrument(s) and more . . .\
Register online below or by email to:
At the end of each session, students will lead a night of worship.
Students should be enrolled in private lessons to participate.